Monday, April 6, 2015

My Voice

Digital photography has been my passion for quite some time. Every since I was old enough to use a simple polaroid camera I knew Id love to take pictures for the rest of my life. All my life I’ve really been fascinated in fashion and loved looking through fashion magazines and also traveling and seeing all types of landscapes and different architectural 
designs. I would love to travel the world and show my true talent at its highest potential. Thinking of this everyday and night working hard on every photography obstacle is my motivation to succeed in fulfilling my dream. In all my shots I look to catch the best photos by being motivated to be the best photographer there is possible. Photography also gives me creative fulfilment. It helps me express myself artistically, and that’s a wonderful thing. Creativity is a major part of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment